Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, April 16, 2010

Bag Challenge





I'm so excited about the bag challenge the Twin Cities group Moms Like Me is sponsoring for the Creative Connection Event! I am just DYING to go to that event in Sept. and am working hard to achieve that goal. I have started a small business organizing rooms for people, concentrating mainly on sewing and craft rooms. Great way to get money to save for the event! I'll post about that tomorrow because I have some great before and after photos to show you. It would be a dream come true to win the bag challenge as the prize is an invitation to the event for the evening with the two keynote speakers, Amy Butler and Mary Jane Butters. Amy's fabrics and patterns have been incredibly popular around the world the last several years and Mary Jane operates the farm and magazine called Mary Janes Farm. This event to me would be "The Bomb" which is the new term for "The Ultimate" according to my teenagers. Just can't decide which fabrics to use or whether or not to use an existing purse I've made. I sketched out the bag last night on paper so we'll see how it goes today sewing it up.

Sunny and 63 today...Spring actually is on the way! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment