Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Creative Connection Event

I am so excited about The Creative Connection event happening in Sept. You can click on their button on my sidebar to see their website and all the info about it. I am not only attending, but I get to be a vendor at their Vendor Faire during the event!!! What a dream come true!! I will have purses, bags, some new patterns and kits, vintage fabric labels and lots of other fun items. There are so many wonderful people teaching and sitting in on panels at this event. And, they feature someone creative each week on their blog, this week being Joanna from Fig Tree Quilts. Check it out! Trying out a new pattern and purse handles today! What do you think, maybe this cute fabric from Mary Jane Butters? Oh by the way, Mary Jane happens to be one of the keynote speakers for the event, along with Amy Butler! If all goes well, I'll show you the finished work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment