Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Sewing Room

Yesterday I promised I would show a few pics of my own sewing room. I have re-arranged and tweeked it about 7 or 8 times in the last 3 years that we've lived here and I guess it will always be a work in progress. These pics are current after I tidy and tweeked last month. I love those sturdy, cute, 1950's kitchen tables. They work so well for heavy sewing machines, especially when you're cruising fast because the tables don't vibrate. The corner cabinet stashed with fabric used to be my grandma's china hutch and my hubby and son hate it, not exactly sure why. Anyway, when we moved into our new house, my hubby wanted to take that cabinet to the dump, but of course I told him no and we moved it to the new house. I asked Mr. Polkadot and son to move it into the sewing room so I could store fabric in it. They put it in place, stood back and surveyed it for a moment then hubby says to son, " look at mom and look at the cabinet. It's a perfect fit! When she dies we can have her buried in it!" Of course, they started howling and I told them I didn't think it was a bit funny...ok I was chuckling when I booted them both out of the sewing room!







No comments:

Post a Comment