Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Bee Hive

The sewing room has been a bee hive lately...pieces of new bags/purses are waiting to get cut up, sewn up, and made-over! They will then hang out with other purse friends until they get shipped off to Minneapolis for the Handmade Market at The Creative Connection Event in Sept. Almost done writing the new pattern for this one then our sewing buddies will "test-drive" the pattern for accuracy then it goes off to the printer! YAHOO! MY FIRST PATTERN!
The black/white fabrics are for the same pattern and the red is for a different one. Three more are sketched out and ready to have a prototype sewn, then patterns written. Keeps me off the streets and out of trouble I guess!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new pattern. I love the pink florals and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charmin, I liked your website :) If you want me to model the purse you made me I would be more than happy too! Love you!

    ReplyDelete