Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, July 2, 2010

Meet Jo

This lovely lady is Jo Packham, creator of Where Women Create Magazine. It's a beautiful publication that comes out quarterly and features great photos and stories of artists and their studios.  She, along with Nancy Soriano, are also the creators of The Creative Connection event which is happening in Minneapolis in September.  My business, Pom Poms and Polkadots, will be a vendor at their Handmade Market!!  Can't wait!  There will be so many talented people there and it will be such a great time! Check out their websites   http://www.wherewomencreate.typepad.com/ and  http://www.thecreativeconnectionevent.com/

1 comment:

  1. Charmaine:
    Thank you so much for the gracious comments - lovely, I think I like that. Old is probably much more descriptive but if you don't mind I think I will go with lovely!

    We are so excited about The Creative Connection - you will love what you find when you get there!

    See you in September!
    My best always
    Jo

    ReplyDelete