Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chaotic Bliss

This "arrangement" doesn't look quite as chaotic in black & white as it does in color. As you can see I love a good contrast and you can see it with a whole different "eye" in black & white. The sewing room has been completely taken over by polkadots! To the point my kids come in and say, "holy cow mom do you think you have enough black and white polkadots?" There's just something about black & white...I mean seriously...look at my living room furniture. And that pic hasn't been adjusted!
Aprons in assembly-line.


Maybe the kids are right...too much black & white...Oh...I. Think. Not.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for dropping by my blog! How nice it was to hear from you. This is an awesome post with the gorgeous black and whites! I have a fondness for this color combo, it gives such delightful contrasts. Your living room is so cool!
    emily xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,
    Thanks for the nice note! I feel like you only live a couple states away! LOVE hearing about your life in Norway!
    Blessings,
    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete