Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fall Around the Corner

The last few days our nights have been nice and cool, some mornings too. Makes me think of Fall with the kids going back to school next week. Can't wait to put out my Fall deocorations but I won't do it until after school starts. I promise I won't!...well maybe just a cute glass pumpkin or two! Tomorrow's high is 95 though so I guess we'll turn our thoughts back to summer for a few more days. Came up with this apron for a fun Fall project. Even cut a kit to go with the new pattern. Taking them toThe Creative Connection in a few weeks! You should see some of the fun kits we're putting together here at Pom Poms and Polkadots!
P.S. I even saw a few trees changing colors yesterday! hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment