Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meet Molly

Meet my new assistant Molly! She usually works with my lovely friend Annette but she let me "borrow" Molly to take with me to The Creative Connection. Molly will be working very hard modeling aprons and purses in my booth. She had a photo shoot today and I think she's exhausted! Haven't heard a word out of her all evening! You might catch a glimpse of her on Annette's blog now and then http://www.dancindaisydesigns.blogspot.com/. Annette has a beautiful personality and it really shines through on her blog. Start your day out with some
"pretty" and check it out!!




Didn't know Molly was a purse snob! She didn't like the first purse she showed with this apron so she ran and grabbed a different one!

6 comments:

  1. I love it that you have named her. She is so pretty, a bit fancy and so handy looking! I sure you will get on well... :)
    emily xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emily! Oh my gosh Norway? I'm so honored you came to visit!! Your site is so PRESCIOUS!! I realized it was listed in the book Blogging For Bliss by Tara Frey. I'll be "visiting" you every day!!! Love your darling Matryoshka dolls!
    Blessings,
    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly looks beautiful! I think the makeover has done wonders for her "attitude." You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly is adorable but your handiwork is more beautiful. Love the fun colors and fabric choices for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to meeting MOLLY at TCC next month. :-) you and I have a lot in common, Charmaine. we like the same movies and books, etc. but mostly - the whole art thing! Are you also taking the workshops at TCC - or just working there as a vendor? Be well -- Davielle (Encinitas, CA)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Princess Magpie! Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be in my booth throughout the whole conference and am looking forward to meeting you!I will be attending the Dinner Gala though. Can't wait!! Should be so much fun!!!
    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete