Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm Baaaack

Arrived home yesterday from Minneapolis. The Creative Connection was a lovely event packed with lots of fun classes, activities and wonderful booths at The Handmade Market. I snapped alot of pics of the booths, thought you might like to see them! As always you can click on each picture to view it larger.

My booth...people got a kick out of the fact that I came from Montana. There were gals from all over the country!


This shot was taken before I re-arranged the purses so it did look more tidy.


Tinsel Trading Company from New York City and Wendy Addison from California.












This booth was amazing! This is the front and you walk inside and it was like being in a vintage playhouse!


My booth neighbors, Eye Candy Creations from Georgia and Omaha. They were darling!


5 comments:

  1. These photos are great! Looks like so much fun. What a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Char! Your booth looks awesome! I hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette it was a great experience...can't wait to tell you about it!

    Whitney thanks for the comment it was a lot of fun! You and I need to do lunch for our birthdays soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved looking at your booth pics - I appreciate all the hard work and your creativity is evident for all to see! Oh, it must have been wonderful to soak in all that creative flair at the event. Great to see the big smile on your face - you are living the dream girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mary,
    It definately was a ton of work but so worth it and to come home with so much inspiration was such a bonus! You're right I am living my dream!

    ReplyDelete