Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My New Jacket...I Wish!

Don't you just love what Kay Whitt from Serendipity Studio has done with her Catherine Coat? I just HAVE to make this darling jacket from wool the minute the pattern comes out in October! She has such a cute and classy style and if you jog on over to her blog, yes that darling gal wearing all the coats is Kay herself.  http://blog.sewserendipity.com/   Love all the details that she puts into her designs!

Also, thought my blog needed a little Autumn flair so let me know what you think of the new color scheme. So excited to change to Christmas flair in a few weeks! Found some cute ideas!!

Off to Omaha tomorrow for a week for my nephew's wedding and to visit my sister (Hi Missy). Should be a fun trip...haven't been there for ages and everything is so much different since I moved from there 33 years ago! Have a great week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment