Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, October 25, 2010

All Sewers Club at The Sewing Palace

Tomorrow I'll be giving a little schpeel down at The Sewing Palace during their All Sewers Club. This club is always informational and fun! This is a free lecture/demo class they hold once-a-month and demonstrate all kinds of tricks, techniques and new products. They are now selling my patterns (yippee!) and are allowing me to give a little info about them. And...if you have been to any of the club sessions I've helped with, you know I won't come without a side show! Always more fun if you can actually see what a person is talking about. So there will be a few slides of The Creative Connection event I attended as a vendor in Sept. Here are a few sneak peaks of what the class will see.





If you're out and about in Helena tomorrow...Stop by at 1:00 or 6:00! I promise we'll have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment