Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas at My House

Well I think I'm finally done decorating for Christmas. Here are a few pics of the main living areas which are all open in one big area; living, dining, kitchen. Really feelin the red color this year so kinda overdosed on that. Oh well...I like it. Who cares what the teenagers that live here think (although they certainly give their opinions on the matter)! I think they're just glad all the Christmas boxes are put away for awhile.

Main tree

Dining Room




Living Room

Cabinet hubby made

Dining Room Cabinet



Living Room and Kitchen

My Grandma's Marble-Top Dresser in Entry

Isn't this too cute?! My friend Cathee found these milk bottles at an auction and bid on them for me. They even have my name on them...CRAZY! Not a very common name!



Love these little Shiny Bright miniature ball ornaments of my Grandma's. The box says they cost 19 cents!


No comments:

Post a Comment