Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, December 3, 2010

Attic 24 Blog

Well I thought since it's Friday you all needed something to start the weekend off perky. If this gal isn't perky, I don't know who is! Her name is Lucy, a stay at home mum with 3 children, living in the North of England in a 100 year-old house that they are slowly renovating. She is a doll! You can't help but get drawn in by her enthusiasm and appreciation for the "small" things in life. Below is a piece of her latest blog post but you simply MUST read the whole post! Head on over to her blog for your Friday dose of PERKY...you'll be glad you did!!  http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/2010/12/crochet-christmas-decorations.html
Hello, and welcome to a beautifully bright and festive hooky Ta-dah day! Yippeeee, my favourite kind of a day!!! Firstly though, I'd like to say thank you ever so much for all your wonderfully enthusiastic responses to the early glimpses of these little decs in my last post, I really love it when you love what I'm up to. Thank you.....I think you're going to like today's pictures!!


I've been so incredibly happy immersing myself in this latest project, it's honestly had me leaping off the furniture with pure giddy excitement. It's been really good to have my old creative bounce back I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment