Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, January 28, 2011

Cute Tidyness

Depending on where we live, some of us are getting a little ansy for Spring. We here in Montana have had a bit of an old fashioned winter, although it has been a little warmer lately, around 40's and up to almost 50! But...we have a cold front coming in over the weekend with very cold temps and snow again.

I've been perusing some new magazines and cute blogs and found some fresh, new, Springy colors and ideas. So sorry, I can't remember where I found these pics but they are VERY CUTE and inspirational!
I'm thinkin hubby may have a weekend project building a decorative ladder...love how everything is displayed so tidy!

What an easy way to dress up books or storage cannisters! Throw an adorable printed fabric on them and Voile'! Just cover books with fabric or paper like we did in high school.


3 comments:

  1. Tried to comment, and I'm going to try again! Won't give up! Hi Charmaine! I am Jacqueline from Once Upon a Fairyland. I saw on Holly's blog that you commented on coming to visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I will send you an email. Very cute blog! I am opening up the cutest little store in Washington! I am very interested in what your making. I can see you are a quality crafter! Come to my blog and look back and you'll see my store. On the sidebar it's listed too.

    ReplyDelete