Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, January 21, 2011

Doodlebug! and Riley Blake Fabrics

Oh my gracious look what I found yesterday! While visiting Riley Blake's blog (a fairly new fabric company) I saw these adorable pics in their post about Doodlebug Designs! I am ABSOLUTELY LOVING their displays!! What a clean, fresh, colorful array of fun! I have admired their ads for years in magazines like Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion (which I still miss since it was always so inspiring...sniff, sniff)...anyway...Doodlebug designs the cutest scrapbooking supplies! And they have recently branched out to include quilting fabrics! These pics are my inspiration in designing a booth for a quilt show I'm doing soon. The cute little gal 3rd from left is Cynthia, founder and owner. Don't you just want to go to work there? They all look so friendly! Visit Rily Blake's blog to read lots of great news and inspiration http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/blog/

 You can learn more about Doodlebug Designs at http://doodlebugdesign.homestead.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment