Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year!
My Front Porch
 Spiffed up the sewing room the other day so I could get crackin in there again.  Been awhile since I've gone in there and just had fun! My in-laws are heading to visit friends and mom-in-law asked if I would make her friend an apron so this is the cute fabric she picked. I'll post pics when finished cuz the pattern is a little unusual.
Fabric for an Apron
 She also asked if I could make some pin cushions to take along as well and these are so fun and easy to make on the embroidery machine. The patten is called Parlor Charm by Smith Street Designs.
smithstreetdesigns.com
Pincushions made using the Parlor Charm pattern from Smith Street Designs.  http://smithstreetdesigns.com/



A stack of projects to start off 2011.
Thank you for visiting my blog this past year and for the encouraging comments! This has been very therapeutic and energizing for me and I adore the friends I've made along the way! Hoping to get a little more savvy at picture posting this year. Hope your 2011 will be fabulous!!
Blessings and Joy,
Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment