Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, January 24, 2011

In Town Bag Pattern Correction

Just finished making another of my In Town Bags. Always fun to use the next season's fabrics, was feeling Spring!






Taught the In Town Bag class at The Sewing Palace the other night and I realize there is an omission in the pattern on instruction #16. Also, a miscommunication with the printer resulted in the diagram page being omitted from some of the In Town Bag patterns as well.

If you have purchased that pattern and need a copy of the revision and a copy of the diagram page, please email me and I will email or snail-mail them to you. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope this will be helpful.
You can click on my sidebar to get help in receiving the copies of the corrections.  Again, so sorry!
Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment