Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, February 14, 2011

Ahhhhh Maui...

Honey and I just returned over the weekend from a fabulous week in Maui. The weather was perfect and the scenery amazing! We enjoyed a lovely tour of the island with honey's brother and sister-in-law. They were great traveling buddies! Hard to be back to cold weather...makes me wish Spring was here! (sigh)


Pat, Shirley, Honey and myself.

Your's truely

Honey and I getting ready to Zip Line! What a BLAST!

Zip Line #3 out of 4.



Honey and me
 

We were right in the thick of whale watching season. We snorkled and 'whale watched ' all day from a boat with The Pacific Whale Foundation...Fascinating!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, I am honored that you like my blog to pay attention to give all of my photos may be freely used by everyone, I hope people excited in my pictures and your question I think a great honor,
    I love dots, just like you.
    Blogging is so fun and you meet people on the other side of the world with the same passion,
    Regards Irma

    ReplyDelete