Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lil' Red Camper

Don't you just LOVE this sweet little red camper?!! I am so smitten with country-style blogs from the UK! I found these adorable photos at
Claire tells us in her blog about the photos below:
"All of that gorgeous crockery is from Greengate and I believe this beautiful shoot was styled by Katrine Martensen Larsen."
(Click on pics to see larger)

Heavenly relaxing!

Such a charming look and color scheme.

Isn't this just prescious? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the polka dots!

3 comments:

  1. I'm smitten, too! thanks for posting. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cute is that growing up we had a tear drop little silver one and its was done up in red gingahm check come check out my 2 blogs abeachhouseinmontana.blogspot and houseoflavender i live in helena mt xoxo sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That is the most darling camper I have ever seen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete