Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Autumn With Matthew Mead 2011

The nights and early mornings are starting to feel a bit cooler. I love this time of year when the days are still beautiful and warm but the anticipation of back-to-school and Autumn is lurking just around the corner. If, like me, you can't wait to drag out your Fall decor and start cozying-up your nest, then take a peak into Autumn With Matthew Mead !



And if this featured artist doesn't tickle your Halloween fancy then you'd better check your pulse! She and her paper mache' figures are just too adorable for words!!
See more of Johanna Parker's work!

Pop on over to Matthew's blog to see what other fun things he, his wife and the rest of their talented crew are up to in this issue! You will also be able to order the current issue of this wonderful book-a-zine as it is not sold in stores. So run....don't walk to Autumn With Matthew Mead !!

2 comments:

  1. Hello I just wanted to stop in and welcome you to my Blog.. Ruby Jean's.. I saw that you signed up to follow and I do hope you enjoy your visits with me...I look forward to seeing you again and have a wonderful weekend...
    Blessings
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I just can't wait til Autumn. I've been counting down the days until Sept 1st which feels like the beginning of Autumn for me but lo and behold it's in the 90's today which doesn't feel very Autumny afterall!

    ReplyDelete