Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer Sewing

I actually was able to do a little sewing this week! Not getting much done this summer since the past week we have had a fun family reunion going on out at the lake. I'm not crushed not be able to sew since last summer that's all I did, getting ready for The Creative Connection. Patterns to write, proof and print, purses and aprons to sew, packing and shipping 14 large boxes to Minneapolis ahead of the show...exhausting but a great experience!

Made this diaper bag for my nephew's wife for her baby shower this week. It's always fun to make a bag for someone you love and customize it according to their style and personality.
This pink bag I gave my other niece (double baby shower...there must be something in the water in Seattle where they live) since she loves bright pink. Praying for healthy deliveries and healthy babies!!
Is there really anything better than brand new babies?!!
Nope...sure isn't!!


No comments:

Post a Comment