Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, January 6, 2012

Pinterest Addiction

Pinterest Addiction = Over-stimulation of the brain

Gray and yellow seems to be everywhere these days!! And I am LOVING it! Have never been a big fan of either color but recently purchased several pieces of gray clothing. Guess now that the holidays are over I feel a need to add some "freshness" to my closet. Pinterest is a great way to view lots of great new styles and trends. But beware: Pinterest is HIGHLY addictive!!! You can view the Pinterest homepage here and my Pinterest page here. Enjoy!!
 Fashion I Love by Kim - The TomKat Studio 
  


2 comments:

  1. I too am a lover of yellow and gray. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is my first visit to your lovely blog - I found you through Little Emma English Home. I too am a recent addict of Pinterest. Sometimes I have to bodily remove myself from the computer to keep myself from spending too many hours adding to boards or browsing. :) I like the combination of yellow and grey - it is very eye catching! Take care!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete