Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sneak Peak/Exclusively Quilters

Last week I received some brand new fabrics from Exclusively Quilters fabric company...fabrics that haven't hit the market yet! They had asked if I would stitch up my Mod Girl Purse Pattern using their Urban Blooms line of fabrics. I had so much fun sewing with this new line, I mean.....who wouldn't? It is so cheerful and happy and the minute I saw the fabrics they just sort of  "told me" exactly how I should arrange each piece in the pattern! Ok, so it wasn't an audible voice but the fabrics spoke nonetheless! hee hee!


They sent enough fabric that I was actually able to make an apron using my pattern  My "Charm"ing Apron as well. It is reversible with the "back" side being pink with a black pocket. Exclusively Quilters also sent the cutest black metallic ric rac. I hadn't seen the metallic before but it was fun to use and really spiced up the look of the purse and apron!
 You can see better pics of these new fabrics on the Exclusively Quilter's/Classic Cottons website here. And if you are attending Quilt Market in May in Kansas City, visit their booth and see all the fun new fabrics they will be showing! You'll see this purse and apron there too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment